The seller guarantees that this puppy is registered with the AKC on limited registration and provided the official AKC registration document. The above purchaser has been provided with a vaccine and worming record and feeding and care instructions. The dog is guaranteed for 24 hours against contractible diseases and is "as is" on all other conditions and illnesses. The seller guarantees dog replacement only, no cash refund. The buyer has read and understands this agreement.
Dog Replacement Guarantee for Hip Dysplasia
1. Purchaser must prove that the dog with Hip Dysplasia is the dog identified with the above AKC litter # and must bring the dog and AKC document to the breeder.
2. Purchaser must verify with X-rays from a licensed Veterinarian and is responsible for any and all costs including transportation.
3. Breeder reserves the right to choose a licensed Veterinarian and have the dog x-rayed at the cost of the breeder.
4. This guarantee applies only to dogs under one year old and is null and void if the dog is used for breeding before the year expires.
5. The above identified dog must be neutered/spayed if proven to have Hip Dysplasia and verification is to be provided to the breeder by a licensed Veterinarian within 30 days of the positive diagnosis. The responsibility of all costs to be that of the purchaser.
6. If the above described dog is positively diagnosed with genetic Hip Dysplasia and all terms and conditions of this agreement are met, the breeder will replace the dog with another puppy immediately or as soon as one becomes available within the same written guarantee.